React Mobile Unveils New 2.0 Software Upgrade Delivering the Highest Panic Button Reliability and Beacon Location Accuracy to Hotels
by Barb Worcester, on Sep 27, 2021 6:00:00 AM
See why this NEW workplace safety platform is radically simpler to use in every way at HITEC in Booth 1723 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center September 28 to 30, 2021
SEATTLE — At HITEC Dallas this week, React Mobile will unveil version 2.0 of its workforce safety platform designed to deliver the highest panic button reliability and beacon location accuracy on the market while being radically simpler for hotel workers to use in every way. React Mobile 2.0 will be on display September 28 to 30 in Booth 1723 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
“Hotel operators are laser-focused on keeping their valued workforce safe,” said React Mobile CEO John Stachowiak. “As the leading provider of panic button solutions to hotels worldwide, we knew we had to enhance our solution to ensure the highest standards of reliability and accuracy in case of an emergency. We didn’t just make a small tweak here or there; we rebuilt our entire solution from scratch to be unlike any employee safety solution on the market. It’s better. It’s easier. And those beta testing React Mobile 2.0 say they are blown away by the improvements. Rollout of the software upgrade is FREE to existing customers and will begin in October 2021, with no additional hardware required. We encourage users to call us as soon as possible to get their properties in queue. React Mobile 2.0 is available to new customers immediately.”
Four value propositions separate React Mobile 2.0 from other workforce safety platforms on the market:
“Customers in Las Vegas and Seattle were eager to test this enhanced safety solution,” said React Mobile CTO Riley Eller. “Already the platform is proving to have the fastest response time on the market. As such, operators can have new conversations with their insurers and negotiate lower insurance premiums. But the benefits don’t stop there. Our software architects designed React Mobile 2.0 so that even those properties still operating with extremely lean workforces can provide help in an instant — including reaching out to first responders for backup. We can’t wait to show the new and improved React Mobile 2.0 in Booth 1723 at HITEC. Reactions will be priceless.”
React Mobile 2.0 Key Features Include:
- A new responder application that will enable employees to receive safety alert notifications on their mobile devices and dispatch help. Management will receive analytics measuring how long it took for the employee to respond to an active alert.
- Support for all third-party iBeacons, such as Aruba, Cisco Meraki, and CommScope/RUCKUS®. With iBeacon functionality already existing in the hotel’s WiFi access points, hoteliers will save up to 90% of workforce safety platform install costs.
- A new, highly sensitive machine-learning back end to greatly increase location accuracy.
- A double-redundant alert pipeline to ensure that alerts are dispatched from panic buttons to responders in the fastest time possible. React Mobile 2.0 delivers 99.9% of alerts in less than a half-second.
- Single-press LTE buttons to check battery life and identify coverage problems.
- Two-way multi-lingual conversations in English, Spanish, French and Chinese. Any language can be supported on request.
- Single sign-on (SSO) authentication from existing employee email and password.
- Regional operations whereby housekeepers and responders working at multiple properties can use React Mobile 2.0 across the enterprise.
To pre-schedule an appointment to see React Mobile 2.0 at HITEC, click here.