React Mobile to Showcase Employee Safety Solution at Remington Hotels' Thrive Leadership Conference 2023
by Linaeya Horn-Muller, on Apr 3, 2023 12:00:00 PM
As a Gold Sponsor of the annual event, React Mobile will demonstrate why its solution is radically simpler to use and boasts the highest standards of reliability and accuracy during an emergency.
SEATTLE — As owners and operators of Remington Hotels assemble this week at the Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel for the “Thrive Leadership Conference 2023,” React Mobile will be there to showcase its workforce safety platform. As a preferred provider of employee safety devices to Remington Hotels’, hospitality’s most trusted provider of employee safety devices will display next generation technology that delivers the highest panic button reliability and beacon location accuracy on the market while being radically simpler for staff to use in every way.
“React Mobile is proud to support Remington, a dynamic and growing hotel management company that provides top quality service and expertise in property management,” said Ryan Heideman, React Mobile VP of Sales. “We are thrilled to be a Gold Sponsor of Thrive and eager to see our many hotel customers face to face.”
What sets React Mobile apart:
Several features separate React Mobile 2.0 from other workplace safety platforms on the market:
- The platform triggers a silent alarm that brings help without alerting others that a response is coming.
- Once the silent alarm on the panic button is pressed, a red-light flash to verify dispatch.
- In less than one second (when a responder receives the alert) the flashing light turns blue to notify the employee in distress that help is on the way.
- The solution prevents alerts from being triggered erroneously.
- It complies with Collective Bargaining Agreements that protect employees from being tracked on a property when not in danger, thereby saving panic button battery life and honoring employee privacy.
- It enables employees to receive safety alert notifications on their mobile devices and dispatch help.
- Management teams receive analytics measuring how long it took for an employee to respond to an active alert.
- All third-party iBeacons, such as Aruba, Cisco Meraki, and CommScope/RUCKUS® are supported. With iBeacon functionality already existing in the hotel’s Wi-Fi access points, hoteliers will save up to 75% of workforce safety platform install costs.
- The NEW, highly sensitive machine-learning backend greatly increases location accuracy.
- A double-redundant alert pipeline ensures that alerts are dispatched from panic buttons to responders in the fastest time possible. React Mobile 2.0 delivers 99.9% of alerts in less than a half-second.
- Tap the button once to check battery life and network coverage where you’re standing.
- Two-way multi-lingual conversations can be facilitated in English, Spanish and French. Any language can be supported on request.
- Single sign-on (SSO) authentication is enabled from existing employee email and password.
- Housekeepers and responders working at multiple properties can use React Mobile 2.0 across the enterprise.
To learn more about React Mobile 2.0 and demo the solution, click here.