React Mobile to Showcase Employee Safety Solution at HITEC Toronto
by Linaeya Horn-Muller, on Jun 26, 2023 10:00:00 AM
Hospitality leaders will come together this week to learn, connect, and network with peers, identify trends, and see the latest technologies that ensure the best guest and staff experiences; Visit React Mobile at Booth 1444.
SEATTLE – This week hospitality leaders will convene in Toronto, ON., to attend HITEC 2023. Attendees will connect with industry partners; and network with industry-leading suppliers – including React Mobile, a global leader of panic button solutions for hotels, at Booth 1444 – during the interactive trade show.
“React Mobile is excited to attend HITEC Toronto as exhibitor. We will be showcasing our latest and most responsive, reliable, and self-managing panic button solution to attendees,” said John Stachowiak, CEO of React Mobile. “We know how important it is provide help exactly when and where you need it, and our workplace safety platform, React Mobile 2.0, ensures that alerts are dispatched from panic buttons to responders in the fastest time possible.”
When activated, React Mobile 2.0 sends an alert to hotel operators. From there, the solution tracks a worker’s location movements in real time to relay this information to designated emergency responders. This way, the technology retains the ability to track worker movements in the event of an emergency, without monitoring their location during day-to-day activities. Advanced systems can even provide reporting on each e-alert to improve response times and potentially identify security vulnerabilities.
React Mobile will showcase its staff safety platform at HITEC Toronto, to be held June 26 to 29 in Booth 1444 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Key features of React Mobile 2.0 include:
- The platform triggers a silent alarm that brings help without alerting others that a response is coming.
- Once the silent alarm on the panic button is pressed, a red-light flash to verify dispatch.
- In less than one second (when a responder receives the alert) the flashing light turns blue to notify the employee in distress that help is on the way.
- The solution prevents alerts from being triggered erroneously.
- It complies with Collective Bargaining Agreements that protect employees from being tracked on a property when not in danger, thereby saving panic button battery life and honoring employee privacy.
- It enables employees to receive safety alert notifications on their mobile devices and dispatch help.
- Management teams receive analytics measuring how long it took for an employee to respond to an active alert.
- All third-party iBeacons, such as Aruba, Cisco Meraki, and CommScope/RUCKUS® are supported. With iBeacon functionality already existing in the hotel’s Wi-Fi access points, hoteliers will save up to 75% of workforce safety platform install costs.
- The highly sensitive machine-learning backend greatly increases location accuracy.
- The platform reports GPS coordinates for users working on and off property.
- The platform provides SMS and email notifications.
- A double-redundant alert pipeline ensures that alerts are dispatched from panic buttons to responders in the fastest time possible. React Mobile 2.0 delivers 99.9% of alerts in less than a half-second.
- Tap the button once to check battery life and network coverage where you’re standing.
- Two-way multi-lingual conversations can be facilitated in English, Spanish and French. Any language can be supported on request.
- Single sign-on (SSO) authentication is enabled from existing employee email and password.
- Housekeepers and responders working at multiple properties can use React Mobile 2.0 across the enterprise.
Hotels that take advantage of next-gen panic buttons are taking an integral step to protect their brand, their business, and their people. Before selecting a panic button platform, we suggest asking 12 essential questions. Click here to download the checklist now.
To learn more about React Mobile 2.0, visit www.reactmobile.com or visit React Mobile in Booth 1444 at HITEC.
About React Mobile
Founded in 2013, React Mobile is a global leader in providing panic button solutions for hotels. Our best-in-class hospitality safety platform helps hotels keep their employees safe. The React Mobile system is an open and flexible platform that allows management to deploy response resources to the exact location of an emergency within seconds of an alert, getting help to where it’s needed anywhere on or off property. In an emergency quick response times are essential and React Mobile gives you the tools to react fast. For more information, visit http://www.reactmobile.com.